Monday, August 25, 2008

Topics...Oh I don't know

Okay so I have no idea what type of topic I want to look into. My husband is participating in the World Police and Fire Games this summer in Vancouver and I thought about doing something with the traveling to Vancouver....what there is do to, cheap ways of getting there, where to stay, etc. I don't know if that would work for this though. I thought something about time management or organization but I don't have time to think about that, haha! I seem to be getting nostalgic in my old age (yes I'm under 30) and both my grandmothers knitted, the one taught me when I was young, nothing fancy just a row and I wouldn't even know where to start now. I would kind of like to know how to actually knit since they really can't anymore and the one has always made Christmas stockings for all new family members ......sure I could do that in all of my free time. Okay so I like the travel guide idea and knitting. Anything else might jsut put me over the edge!

My son feels like he needs to "eat this now wit a big spoon" so I guess that means I'm donw for now :)

No comments: