Sunday, September 14, 2008

Off and running, running.......

Does it mean that I am probably procrastinating a little too long when I couldn't remember the password to get into this?

So things go through my head at the strangest of times and I will think thats great, do that when you get home, to school, in the middle of the night, include that in your blog.......5 minutes later I forget all about it. If I had an office in my car I would be one of the most (see the word I want just went in one ear, heard the rain, got up to open the blinds to watch and now can't remember what the word I wanted was), so anyway lets just say I would be on top of my game.

Focusing NOW.....................

Wondering: Where exactly are the games located in vancouver? best places to stay? things to do that are special to vancouver? Things for toddlers to do, specifically a 3 year old? location of activites? is a rental car needed or is their enough transportation cheap? I'll be honest I don't understand how canada is set up,what are the diferences with british columbia---is'nt it all Canada?

1 comment:

Joe Pounds said...

Maybe this will help. You are probably giving Carol Kuhlthau the hives.

http://www.tourismvancouver.com/visitors/things_to_do/family_and_kids/family_and_kids