Thursday, September 18, 2008

Really I am focusing...............

So I seem to have the attention span of my students, does that mean that I can't yell at them anymore when they see a bright object and I lose their attention?

I was webbing and I found all sorts of fun things to do in Vancouver. The problem is that they don't tell you a ton because the theory is that you are coming to visit and experience these things for your self. Fantastic for when I do go there a little problematic for when you are doing a project. So I started looking at options for renting a condo instead of getting two hotel rooms. I landed on the website www.vrbo.com. My parents used to rent out a condo in Lake of the Ozarks and advertised the condo on this website, so I knew a little bit about it and how it worked. I didn't know that it also lists for Canada so of course I got drawn in to looking at all the pictures and yelling out to my husband to listen to this and look at this, and him yelling back I thought you were doing homework--so do your homework. Jeez doens't this look like homework to the average person! I am now starting to doubt what I am looking for and thinking that maybe this wasn't a good idea, but then the new ideas start jumping around in my head and I have all different things/ideas I can do with this info......this may just be the point of all of this.

I stuck to the 'main" websites with the theory that if they are put out by the actual person/organization it has to be accurate information.



Wiggling- So i have all sorts of information and none of it necessarily seems to go with each
other.


Baby bedtime so to be continued in a half hour..................................

No comments: